Sunday, May 27, 2007

I'm back ... again!

It's been a long time since I've been able to post a blog or update my site, but as of late last week, I'm back! This time it's for good. I am finally the master of my domain(s). GhoulNextDoor.com and SpiffyCards.com are finally under my complete control so there should be no more outages and lags between updates. Total world domination is at my fingertips. ;)

Stay tuned for more substantive posts; right now I'm going outside to make the most of my Memorial Day weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Hi, I thought you might be interested in a zombie blogging thing I'm coordinating Blog like it's the end of the world

8:21 PM  
Blogger ZRC Erik said...

Hi Kyra -

Just thought you'd like to know that we blogged about your site over on our blog - http://www.zombiereportingcenter.com

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home