Sunday, February 17, 2008

Chihuly at Phipps: Gardens and Glass

This is the last week of the Dale Chihuly Gardens and Glass exhibit at Phipps Conservatory. It's been around since last summer, but events, large and small, conspired to keep me from seeing it. I finally saw it last night, and I'm so glad I finally did! It is breathtaking! I only wish it would stick around a little longer so I could see it again, but it's already been extended a couple of times.

The Gardens and Glass show really is magical; descriptions, and even photos, don't really do it justice. I took a lot of pictures, but my camera ran out of memory space a little over halfway through the show! Wah! The photos I have can be seen here. Enjoy!

Reservations are required for this show. If you're in the Pittsburgh area, jump online and buy your tickets at the Phipps Conservatory website. If you're near Pittsburgh, it's well worth the trip here. If you haven't already experienced Gardens and Glass, do yourself a favor and see it before it leaves forever. You will not regret it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home