It's About Time
It's been ages since I've blogged, so I figured I'd throw some thoughts in here and make some constructive use of the space.
- Watching The Ellen DeGeneres Show the other day, I was reminded how absolutely yummy Simon Baker is!
- Our roosters have finally found a new home! I know it's news to most that we even have roosters, but three gorgeous roosters have been living on our "campus" at school for nearly two years. They appeared on our property one day and decided to take up permanent residence. From what we've heard, some irresponsible woman in the neighborhood owned them and when she moved away, she just turned them out to fend for themselves. Along with some compassionate neighbors, we've been feeding them and keeping them healthy. We love them dearly, but we're grateful that they'll have a real home on a real organic egg farm not too far from here. Long live Rob, Chip and Ernie!
- The "octomom" is a twit, but as nuts as she is, her doctor is the real criminal. His license should be revoked and he should be forced to support those kids until they're out of graduate school.
- Pittsburgh's child-mayor Luke Ravenstahl has decided to squander $250,000 of taxpayers' money on garbage cans bearing his name. He ought to be impeached for his enormous ego alone.
- I've been busy drawing up new t-shirt designs for my shops at CafePress.com and my new store at Printfection.com. More info about them can be found on my Ghoulish Gifts pages.
- Convention season is about to begin again and my first outing this year will be Chiller Theatre in Parsippany, NJ. Come out and visit me! For more info, visit my Conventions page.